Repatriation of a deceased person... What to do
If a family member has died abroad, despite the shock and the pain of your loss, you will have several steps to follow in a short period of time, with respect to the laws and regulations in all concerned countries.
Contact Funera Concept immediately.
Our professional will take the necessary steps for the funeral preparations according to your specifications and assist with the repatriation of the deceased.
Our experts take care of all the funeral preparations for you. We will navigate along your side and assist you with all of the funeral services selections and cemetery preparations with respect to the laws and regulations in all concerned countries.
Repatriation of a deceased person to and from another country
- Repatriation of a deceased person to another country or from another country requires a lot of steps and there are many procedures to follow; Legal documents, immigration, airline company, and much more…
- You need a team of trained professionals on your side, to assist you in making the well informed and educated decisions on a funeral provider to select and the proper funeral services to choose from.
- When planning a funeral service, you can trust our experts to assist you in planning the funeral service. With our trained certified agents by your side, finding the best options is a much easier task at the best price available.
- On point funeral planning experience combined with our expertise makes us a worry free point of contact for you and your family at a much needed time.
Save time and money
- Our promise is to provide you with the best funeral planning at the best price available.
- We put our knowledge and expertise at your service for all of your funeral service search and negotiation.
- Our experts do have the knowledge, the understanding and the expertise in funeral planning, funeral pre-arrangements and cemetery concessions to assist you in making a well educated decision based on your desired needs and expectations.
- Our trained professionals have been involved in the funeral industry for many years and they have helped many families with better informed and well educated decisions in funeral planning, pre-planning and cemetery purchases.
- Trust in the guidance of our funeral experts for the best options at the best price possible.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS OUR PRIORITY
WE DO THE SEARCHING AND THE PLANNING ON YOUR BEHALF
Information to have for the funeral arrangements
- The funeral service beneficiary’s full name and date of birth
- The names of both parents, making sure to provide the mother’s given name
- The place of birth of the funeral service beneficiary
- The funeral service beneficiary’s social insurance number
- The funeral service beneficiary’s medicare card (If it’s in the declarant possession)
- The deceased full address and marital status
- Clothing including undergarments. If necessary; shoes, glasses, dentures and any other accessories necessary to the personalization of the funeral service beneficiary
THE LOST OF A LOVED ONE
WHEN YOU LOSE A LOVED ONE… YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR ARE NOT ALONE! MANY PROFESSIONALS ARE THERE TO HELP.
After the loss of a loved one, the mourning stage is the normal experience of the loss of a loved one. Each person’s reaction to the mourning process may differ and may be expressed differently, in his own way.
The important thing to remember is that it is normal to experience many different kind of emotions to the loss. Some people experience anger, some other feel lost, some people may not understand what has just happened. Talking to a professional will help with the understanding of these unusual feelings.
What to do when a death occurs in another country?
First, you need to contact the local authorities. A medical staff should be the ones to confirm the death and fill all the proper documents to declare the death.
Contact Funera Concept to have our repatriation experts assist you with all the necessary steps based on your needs and expectations with respect to all concern countries laws and regulations.
How to choose between incineration and traditional interment?
An inhumation is the traditional way to have a viewing of the body inside a casket followed by a burial held at the cemetery. You need to know that for the repatriation of human remains, some security protocoles have been put in place to ensure thr protection of the general population.
Incineration or cremation is a relatively new procedure, only permitted since 1983 in Quebec. Everybody is entitled his last wishes when it comes to inhumation or cremation. If the deceased person did not mention his last wishes, we suggest you consult with your funeral director to evaluate the best solution for you and your family. Some rules and regulations have to be followed to repatriate ashes.
How much should we budget for funeral services?
Costs range anywhere between $1,000 and $10,000 or even $15,000 and sometimes more. For example, funeral costs will be higher if the funeral service has to include the cost of a cemetery space and a memorial identification.
Ask our professionals for any advise when it comes to alternative options in selecting funeral goods and services, and a cemetery.
What to do when a death occurs during the night?
Contact 911 immediately. They will send over the medical care staff, a doctor will be assign to confirm the death and complete the appropriate documentations.
Team Funera Concept
Please fill up the contact form and send it to us. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. You may also contact us on our toll free number and connect with us on social networks.