Pre-need funeral arrangements
Planning a funeral service ahead of time is actually a smart thing to do. Pre-planning a funeral service gives you a different kind of leverage in terms of time frame, price negotiation, search of the proper service for your needs and most importantly payment plan options that you do not have when a death has already occurred.
A funeral pre-arrangement is a legacy to leave behind for your relatives
- If the funeral pre-arrangement is an option you are considering, be certain that the funeral service will be done exactly how you want it to be done and it goes without saying that you will also save some heartaches to family and friends who will not have to make these decisions on your behalf.
- When a dead is imminent, family members usually want to spend as much time as possible with that person. Having a pre-arranged funeral service gives you that peace of mind. It allows family and friends to take that much needed time for a proper farewell.
- You must know that some palliative care facilities are not equipped to keep a deceased person for a long period of time. Staff members at the facility will usually suggest to the family and friends to get in contact with a funeral director as soon has the death occurs. Most of the time, family and friends will act quickly to find a funeral director to recuperate the deceased without a proper search of a funeral home.
Save time and money
- Our promise is to provide you with the best funeral planning at the best price available.
- We put our knowledge and expertise at your service for all of your funeral planning needs.
- Our experts have the knowledge, the understanding and the expertise in funeral planning, funeral pre-arrangements and cemetery concessions to assist you in making a well educated decision based on your needs and expectations.
- Our trained professionals have been involved in the funeral industry for many years and they have assisted many families with better informed and well educated decisions in funeral planning, pre-planning and cemetery purchases.
- Trust in the guidance of our funeral experts for the best options at the best price possible.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS OUR PRIORITY
WE DO THE SEARCHING AND THE PLANNING ON YOUR BEHALF
Have you ever asked yourself these important questions?
- ”Are my family and friends aware of my choices or preferences in terms of funeral services?”
- ”Do they know my beliefs?”
- ”Will they know, if I want to have a ceremony held at church or at the funeral home ?”
- ”Do they know if I want an inhumation or a cremation?”
- ”Is there enough space in our family plot? They might have to purchase a plot for me and possibly for the rest of the family.”
- ”Can they afford the cost of my funeral services?”
GET THE FACTS
SOME FACTS MAKE SO MUCH MORE SENSE WHEN A PROFESSIONAL PUTS IT DOWN CLEARLY IN FRONT OF YOU.
Throughout the years, the price of gas, electricity, employee salary and inflation influences the cost of living and the cost of funeral services as well.
In 10, 20 or 30 years from now funeral services will be more expensive then today. A pre-arranged funeral services allows you to pay todays price for services to be rendered at a later time… most likely at a higher cost.
The funeral company with whom you signed a pre-arrangement contract must provide the services and funeral goods stipulated in the contract without requiring a penny more.
Is a funeral pre-arrangement a good option for me?
Yes. Understanding and accepting that life on Earth is not eternal is the first step towards preparing for this eventuality. Ignoring it, not think about it, not looking forward to it and not preparing for it will not make it go away.
Understanding these issues will lead to a better preparation for ourselves and for the families we will leave behind.
First, a prearranged funeral service allows you to put your last wishes in perspective for your love ones.
You will pay the price of funeral services in affect at the day and time of your contract signing, for a service that will be rendered at a later time and most likely sold at a higher price due to the cost of living yearly increase.
Your love ones will not have to make difficult decisions on your behalf without knowing what your last wishes were.
How much does it cost to pre-arrange a funeral service?
Nowadays, a funeral service costs range anywhere between $1,500 to $10,000, in some cases it can easily get to $15,000 and sometimes even more… According to the nature, the options, the distance, and many other funeral services variables. A funeral pre arrangement costs will be higher if it includes the cost of a cemetery plot or monument.
Funeral service cost increase yearly from 2% to 4%. Whatever the cost may be today, the tendency is that it will almost double in a ten (10) year period.
Is there a time limit to my pre-arranged funeral service contract to be used?
No. When a pre-arranged funeral service contract is signed and paid, the funeral director has the obligation to render the services stipulated in the pre-arranged funeral contract at the time of death.
Is the money paid for a pre-arranged funeral service protected?
Yes. According to the pre-arranged funeral law, 90% of the amount received by a seller of pre-arranged funeral service must be deposited in trust at the bank and the seller is the trustee of that amount. The seller can only use 10% of the amount paid for the funeral services and will have access to the remaining 90% when the time will come to render the funeral services.
Can a pre-arranged funeral contract be cancelled?
Yes. In accordance to the funeral law, If the contract is solicited, negotiated or made elsewhere than at a funeral home or an establishment of the seller, the seller must attach to the duplicate of the contract a cancellation form.
– Cancellation without penalty: In accordance to the funeral law, any contract solicited, negotiated or made elsewhere than at a funeral home or at an establishment of the seller may be cancelled by the buyer at his own discretion, without cost or penalty within thirty (30) days following the day on which each of the parties are in possession of a duplicate of the contract.
The Team of Funera Concept
Please fill up the contact form and send it to us. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. You may also contact us on our toll free number and connect with us on social networks.