A death is imminent... What to expect
When the death of a love one is imminent, suddenly life becomes an out of control spiral of emotions. All we want to do is to spend as much time as possible with that person before the imminent time comes around.
Contact Funera Concept immediately.
Our professional will take the necessary steps for the funeral preparations according to your specifications.
We will navigate along your side and assist you with all of the funeral services selections and all the preparations at the cemetery.
Funeral arrangements when a death is imminent
- When a death is imminent, the last thing we want to do is going around town to find a funeral home to provide the appropriate funeral services at the appropriate price. Funera Concept is there to assist you. Our help and assistance will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the person you love before the imminent time comes around.
- You need a team of trained professionals on your side, to assist you in making the well informed and educated decisions on a funeral provider to select and the proper funeral services to choose from. Funeral homes usually have in place a team of well-trained funeral directors and funeral planners to negotiate the funeral contracts and most likely, it will not to be to YOUR ADVANTAGE.
- When planning a funeral service, you can trust our experts to assist you in planning the funeral service. With our trained certified agents by your side, finding the best options is a much easier task at the best price possible.
- On point funeral planning experience combined with our expertise makes us a worry free point of contact for you and your family at a much needed time.
Save time and money
- Our promise is to find the best funeral planning options at the best price possible.
- We put our knowledge and expertise at your service for all of your funeral service search and negotiation.
- Our experts do have the knowledge, the understanding and the expertise in funeral planning, funeral pre-arrangements and cemetery concessions to assist you in making a well educated decision based on your desired needs and expectations.
- Our trained professionals have been involved in the funeral industry for many years and they have helped many families with better informed and well educated decisions in funeral planning, pre-planning and cemetery purchases.
- Trust in the guidance of our funeral experts for the best options at the best price possible.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS OUR PRIORITY
WE DO THE SEARCHING AND THE PLANNING ON YOUR BEHALF
Information to have for the funeral arrangements
- The funeral service beneficiary’s full name and date of birth
- The names of both parents, making sure to provide the mother’s given name
- The place of birth of the funeral service beneficiary
- The funeral service beneficiary’s social insurance number
- The funeral service beneficiary’s medicare card (If it’s in the declarant possession)
- The deceased full address and marital status
- Clothing including undergarment. If necessary; shoes, glasses, dentures and any other accessories necessary to the personalization of the funeral service beneficiary
WHEN A LOVE ONE IS IN THE LAST STAGE OF LIFE… YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR ARE NOT ALONE! OUR EXPERTS ARE THERE TO HELP.
When the death of a love one is imminent, staff members at the palliative care might suggest to family and friends to contact a funeral director to look into preparing the funeral arrangements to facilitate the takeover when the moment will arrive.
Our professional funeral planners will take the necessary steps and make the research and preparations according to your specifications to have a funeral director ready for the imminent death to come. You won’t have to leave the palliative facility or the hospital to look into the funeral preparations. Our experts will take care all the funeral preparations for you.
What to do when a death occurs during the night?
Contact 911 immediately. They will send over the medical care staff, a doctor will be assign to confirm the death and complete the appropriate documentations.
How to choose between incineration and traditional interment?
An inhumation is the traditional way to have a viewing of the body inside a casket then a burial is held at the cemetery.
Incineration or cremation is a relatively new procedure, only permitted since 1983 in Quebec. Everybody is entitled his last wishes when it comes to inhumation or cremation. If the deceased person did not mention his last wishes, we suggest you consult with your funeral director to evaluate the best solution for you and your family.
How much should we budget for funeral services?
Costs range anywhere between $1,000 and $10,000 or even $15,000 and sometimes more. For example, funeral costs will be higher if the funeral service has to include the cost of a cemetery space and a memorial identification.
Ask our professionals for any advise when it comes to alternative options in selecting funeral goods and services, and/ot cemetery.
Can interment take place in the middle of winter?
Despite the rigorous weather, most cemeteries are still accessible in winter and traditional interment can take place despite the frozen ground. Other cemeteries, especially in smaller communities, may not offer burial services in the winter until the spring.
The Team of Funera Concept
Please fill up the contact form and send it to us. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible. You may also contact us on our toll free number and connect with us on social networks.